Monday, September 13, 2010

Shameless Twitter Plug...

For those who follow me on Twitter, I sometimes (okay, often) have some Ozzy things to say, some of which don't make it to the blog.
When a Thompson character starts thinking about their past, you know there'll be a transformation somewhere.
Recently, though, when I'm getting ready to record a podcast, I'll announce it on Twitter. Specifically when it's an interview, I'll welcome questions through Twitter, but they must be submitted before the interview starts. (I'll usually note the time.)

On the other hand, I do tend to say some non-Ozzy stuff...
Okay, phone, what did Facebook and Juno do to you? Because you won't let me access them.
Some more mature stuff...
It's official. The boy's been castrated. Weird part: he's happy with it.
And sometimes, they cross.
Wait, if Oogaboo has 18 men, 27 women, and 44 children, does that mean some of the men slept around?

Anyways, if that doesn't scare you off, you're welcome to follow my ramblings on Twitter. My user name is JaredofMO.

No comments: