Monday, October 10, 2011

Podcast thoughts

As of tomorrow, we will officially have three podcasts with recorded audio. With one more in the works. Oh, goodness...

I have a chat with Ruth Berman, "Movies of Oz" #4, the Halloween special, and the Christmas special has been completely cast and planned. (Actually, it's been that way since mid-August. Yes, we don't mess around with Christmas here. And that Halloween special was suggested last Halloween...)

That being said, what would you like to see happen with the podcast? New ideas for audio presentations?

I would love it if people with rare Oz audio treasures they could legally share could partner with the podcast (for one episode only) to allow these items to become widespread, if they'd be willing. They'd just have to understand that it wouldn't be a commercial release. I have to pay for the storage space for the podcast, and I don't regret it at all, however, it's not like the podcast makes that back.

Anyway, the payment gets me 300MB a month to store stuff, and with one or two podcasts a month, we're barely using that. (Yes, we don't get storage rollover.) So, yeah, if you've got Oz-related audio you'd like to share, given we have the legal right to, I'd be interested in releasing it. Just contact me.

No comments: