Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Podcast update

I had planned to release a podcast in March in which I interviewed Peter Hanff and Sam and I began our discussion of the PanMedia anime series based on The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The Marvelous Land of Oz, Ozma of Oz and The Emerald City of Oz.

However, while recording did happen, I'm afraid you're not going to hear what we recorded. I had updated my call recording software, and the resulting audio turned out choppy and generally inaudible.

Sam and I have already agreed to re-record our discussion, and I hope I can interview Peter again. I know I wanted to do a bold new format for the podcast in 2014, but things have not been working out. Believe me when I say that no one's more aware of this than I am.

That said, we do plan to deliver another L. Frank Baum birthday special in May.

No comments: