Friday, March 30, 2007

My blog appears in "Daily Ozmopolitan"

In Blair Frodelius' The Daily Ozmopolitan, there is currently a link to one of my recent blog entries: the one about the Oz Kids series. Right now it's the second entry in "Oz Film & TV."

That my blog entry was linked to was not a bad thing, in fact none of it was bad. The only thing I'm a little embarrassed at is the paragraph that was quoted:

When I first heard of this series, I rolled my eyes. It sounded as if (excuse me) whoever came up with it was on some kind of drug. I'm delighted to report I was mistaken. Willard Carroll indeed had true inspiration to bring the Oz series up-to-date here.

Oh well, maybe it'll get more people interested in the Oz Kids series. (Maybe we should petition Paramount for a DVD collection release.)

No comments: