Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Little Announcement

Hey, all. I just need to let you know that I have disabled anonymous comments. In order to post a comment, you need a Google or Blogger account.

Why?

Because I was dealing with a lot of pretty rude comments, some of them about me, but, even worse, most of these negative comments were directed at my friends. Frankly, I'm not impressed when you say negative stuff about other people, then don't have the nerve to let me know who you are.

I want my Oz projects to be all-inclusive, but when you can't say something nice about someone, and then say it in a not-so-nice way, I frankly don't want to hear it!

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm ranting, or saying negative things about these people who've been posting these comments, but there is no other way for me to explain it this quickly.

I have the right to approve and reject comments here, and when I do, I don't want to deal with comments that I have to get rid of. I know not everyone sees eye-to-eye with me on everything, but there are better ways to communicate your opinions.

No comments: