Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Preparing...

I'm getting my multimedia elements ready for L. Frank Baum's 153rd birthday, so there's no time to do a really good blog, but be sure to check back Friday! The special podcast turned out to be much longer than I'd originally intended, and I had to split it into two half-hour segments with a third thirteen-minute segment. The podcast features TWELVE guests, six times as many as we had last time. (Not bad for twenty-seven invitations sent out with less than two weeks notice, sheesh for these late-arriving ideas!)

Do Sam and Al return? Yes, they are among the twelve.

In addition, I'm also putting together a video. Sam had the idea for it, and sent me a plan, but I'm putting quite a bit of my own spin on it.

And that is why I need to go get back to work!

No comments: