Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another John R. Neill tribute

Hey, remember Alan Cook? The guy who did a cover of "The Wonders of Oz" song for me? The guy who's illustrating Matt Bloom's book?

No?

Well, just look for blogs of mine mentioning Al or Alan Cook.

Anyways, I think I established he's a big fan of John R. Neill's artwork. Well, he's planning on showing some non-Oz Neill artwork on his blog. (Warning: Not an entirely family-friendly blog, though the entries I'm linking to should be all right.)

Today, he's already posted his first four entries!

John R. Neill
The color plates from The Sea Fairies
Selected illustrations from The Sea Fairies
Illustrations for a 1914 Bridal Book

And there's more coming! Keep up with this link: All of Al's blogs tagged with "John R. Neill"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man,
It's been a while since I've been here.

Thanks for the mention.
:)