Thursday, May 29, 2014

Oz writing... Just not here...

You may have noticed a lack of blogging, and so have I... Well, the fact is, I actually conceived, pitched and wrote two drafts of an article for a periodical. I don't want to say what the article is or where I sent it because although I believe it was accepted, nothing's in stone until the issue is off to press.

Also, heavily at work on a couple Oz stories.

One is a novella about Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, Gayelette, Mombi, and one of old kings of Oz long before the Wizard arrived in Oz.

Surprisingly, the other story evolved quite a bit. It was going to center around Ozma pointing out some of the people in her life. Now it's titled "Tommy Kwikstep and the Magpie." Ozma will still appear, but in a much more minor role.

Stories can change quite a lot from initial concept to finished story...

No comments: