Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Clip-Clip Here, Clip-Clip There...

"Clip-clip here, clip-clip there,
When you mute or pause...
That's how I edit an episode
Of the Royal Podcast of Oz!"

Yes, I'm trying to get the next podcast done for tomorrow, so this will be short. I've been thinking what I need to do is work up a list of possible guests for the podcast and a list of topics, and do the highly scientific process of connecting one to the other...

SO... My listeners, my readers... What topics should be covered? (Be careful about suggesting guests, I'd prefer to round them up myself.) Leave a comment, or if you find that too difficult, e-mail me. (If you're viewing this on my blog, click the "Contact Information" link in the sidebar.)

And about guests, I do have some people in mind I'd like to have on, it just depends on when they'd be available, if they'd be interested. Who are they? They might be reading this... (Possibly shifts gaze in your direction.) They just might...

1 comment:

F. Douglas Wall said...

I am flattered to be one of the interviews you have mustered. I hope everyone enjoys the next podcast.