Monday, January 07, 2008

Contact Information

E-MAIL

I prefer that Oz fans e-mail me at scarecrowandtinman2002@yahoo.com

INSTANT MESSAGING
I do Instant Messaging with a program called Pidgin, which can connect to most instant messaging services. I'm online often, but not all of the time.

I have four accounts open for Oz fans, ever want to chat, give me a holler:
AOL Instant Messenger (AIM): jaredd1986@aol.com
Google Talk/Jabber/XMPP: youtuber86@gmail.com



I am also on Skype, and my Yahoo address is the one I have connected to my account. If you want to connect with me that way, please e-mail me to arrange a time.


Privacy
Everyone's contact information that I have stays with me. I do not share contact information with anyone without consent.

AUTHORS AND CREATORS OF MATERIAL THAT MAY BE REVIEWED
If I review a book or other media created by you, the statements in my review reflect my own opinions from the first exposure to your work. All reviews will be unbiased, except in the case of series, where the logical comparison to previous entries will apply. Any quotes or use of images are used under the terms of Fair Use.

If I am asked to review your work, this does not promise a positive review. You, as the author or creator, must accept what review I write. I reserve the right to remove the review with or without notice to you.

Copyright owners
Embedded videos, unless otherwise noted, are not hosted or uploaded by me. If I have used a copyrighted image, I have done so under Fair Use. If you feel your rights are being violated here, please contact me. I do not support copyright infringement, and any infringing material I may be displaying here will be removed promptly after receiving your notice.