Sunday, May 03, 2009

Quick change of plans

That second Ozma of Oz podcast got delayed again... So, while we keep trying to find a good time to record it, we'll do other podcasts! The first one is going to be released on (maybe a little early for people in other time zones) May 15, L. Frank Baum's birthday. Like last time, it's not an ordinary podcast like most people do, but it's shaping up to be a good one, with at least eleven different people on it! (Maybe more to come!)

(Any readers who are in the know, please keep it under your hat.)

Sam is also planning a video for me to whip up for the occasion. (Hurry, Sam! We've less than two weeks!) In addition, there's another video I've started work on, so... I could really use a clone to help me out here!

And sorry for the lack of Oz blogs recently! I have a couple ideas for blogs, though. Always something in Oz to discuss...

No comments: