Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 Quick Things

Okay, I'm waiting for a camcorder to arrive. I have to check the compatibility, but if it works out, I might be doing another live Q&A show soon, with better video quality! Feel free to leave a comment, telling me when would be a good time for you to tune in, so I can try to schedule accordingly. (Please include your timezone and/or where you live.)

And the other thing... is the comments! I've decided to take off the option to approve comments before they appear on the blog, since it's been a long time since I've rejected a comment. However, I thought it might be best if I enabled the word verification (or CAPTCHA) system, to avoid any spam comments. I might turn it off in the future, but in this age of spam, you can never be too careful.

No comments: