Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Off to Winkies!

Well, I'm off to the Winkie Convention! I'll be gone for an entire week. Sam's going too and we'll meet in person for the first time ever! I intend to record an audio blog for a podcast. (Note: this does not mean I'll randomly record people. Publishing recordings of people's voice you took on the sly without their permission can get you into trouble.)

But what about the blog? Well, Angelo's keeping an eye open for Ozzy news and will continue his weekly blogs. Nathan might do some posts, and Shawn is able to post, and he's proven to be a good comment moderator.

But we have a new addition to the team. Over there, you may have noticed Mikelo! That's Mike Conway, who has contributed his voice to many of our podcasts, and is developing the Heroes of Oz RPG system. He has his own view on Oz, and I'm pleased to let him share it here. (Note that a single blogger's views may not be shared by all members of the blog team, but we'll respect them.)

Last year, I did do a micro-blog after Winkies. I won't promise another one, but we'll see.

At any rate, I'll be updating my Facebook and Twitter, so you can keep up with me there!

No comments: