Thursday, July 12, 2012

Weekly Update: "Oz the Great and Powerful" Trailer!


I'm a little early this week, but it would be impossible to contain my excitement about this...

Today, Disney released the first trailer for Sam Raimi's Oz the Great and Powerful, due out in theaters next spring. Let me just say, this film simply looks STUNNING. I am beyond excited to see this! Check out the trailer below, and leave a comment letting me know what you think of it.


Last night, Entertainment Tonight released some behind-the-scenes footage from the film, which you can watch below...


The movie hits theaters on March 8th, 2013.

 'Till next week, kids!

1 comment:

rocketdave said...

Well, I'm pretty enthused. Out of all the Oz films that have been in the works lately, this is the one I have the highest hopes for.