Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Conversions, Orders, & Pix, Oh, my!

Today I finished converting my foreign language Oz videos to DVD. I also recorded six "Tales of the Wizard of Oz" cartoons to DVD: "The School Marm," "An Optical Delusion," "Watch the Bouncing Bull," "All In A Lather," "The Green Thumb," and "Leap Frog," as well as the opening sequence and the closing credits. (I slipped that into a CD/DVD envelope and put it in with my copy of the Rankin-Bass "Return to Oz" DVD. That concludes the conversion of VHS to DVD for now, until more VHS tapes I ordered arrive, or find a way to record Universal's “The Life & Adventures of Santa Claus.” Anyone got any screen grab requests?


Yesterday, I ordered "The Emerald Wand of Oz" and "Trouble Under Oz" by Sherwood Smith, as well as several of the "Oz Kids" videos. I'll order the rest later.


Also, I found an advertisement in an issue of "Amazing Spider-Man" for their adaptation of "The Marvelous Land of Oz," which they had available for quite some time. I'm also re-posting the pictures from my last entry because I noticed they were too small to be fully enjoyed...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: