Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ozzy stuff

Okay, yesterday I got my copy of The Woggle-Bug Sheet Music Book, and it's very nice with it's brand-new cover, and exactly the same inside. Not bad.

As for VHS to DVD conversion, so far I've done the CTC Marvelous Land of Oz, the animated Russian Adventures in the Emerald City series on one disc, and a Russian live action version of Волшебнык Изумрудного Города/Volshebnik Izumrudnovo Goroda/The Wizard of the City of Emeralds. (Eric Gjovaag, yes, I did copy-paste the titles from your FAQ.) I've also ordered...
  • 1982 Paramount animated "Wizard of Oz," with Lorne Greene as the Wizard.
  • "Dorothy Meets Ozma of Oz"
  • The Rankin-Bass "Life & Adventures of Santa Claus"

Here's a clip of the second "Adventures in the Emerald City" movie...



And here are some DVD covers I've designed for my finsished DVD's...

CTC Marvelous Land (I adapted the VHS cover)...



The Russian movies...




Last night, I was reading over a digital Amazing Spider-Man comic from 1975, and came across this:


An ad for the Marvel/DC adaptation of MGM's The Wizard of Oz. I'll post up an ad of Marvelous Land... if they had an ad for it.

In addition, after finishing re-reading Lord of the Rings, I turned to Baum's Daring Twins for some lighter reading.

No comments: