Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Plans Working Out Other Ways

Well, I'll be paying the bank off this Friday. Then my next check will mostly have to cover my share of rent. Then, after I get a bit of acumen, then I can finally order those books from Hungry Tiger Press. WOOT!

And, on June 15 and my birthday, I did not go see Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer. I'll be going tomorrow... alone. (Sigh.) And no one bought me what I did want for my birthday: a new pair of shoes, so I bought a pair today.

And thanks to Marc Berezin, I now have a copy of the stop-motion animated The Wizard of the City of Emeralds on DVD. Here's a tip... do NOT buy from DVDCENTERCLUB.com or their e-Bay account! I'd originally ordered this title from them, and there was a little mix-up, and eventually I was out $10 with nothing to show for it. (Let's shut them down!)

Sam Milazzo of Australia and I have also been doing some trading, and eventually, he'll be sending me a copy of Oz: A Rock and Road Musical. (Thank God that I have a DVD Player that could be hacked into a multi-region player... legal to do so, but will void your warranty, BTW.)

And the first episode of "The Wonders of Oz" will have a new host, but I'm still writing and editing it. Who's the new host? You'll have to wait and find out. (And no, it's not James Earl Jones... even he was beyond my budget.)

No comments: