Monday, July 02, 2007

Do NOT send e-mail to my Hotmail...

Hey, I've been having problems with Hotmail's mail service. Any e-mail with attachments that are not pictures do not get to me. This is making me very upset! Particularly because I'm going to have to wait another week to get the narration for The Wonders of Oz episode 1... Yeah... they blocked THAT e-mail...

SO, if you have a submission for The Wonders of Oz, please send it to my Yahoo e-mail address at scarecrowandtinman2002@yahoo.com. Not only will I get it, but Yahoo now has unlimited e-mail storage, meaning that I can keep your submissions online without worrying about my space being depleted.

If you already have it bookmarked, you can drop me a line (but just a message) at dorothyandozma@hotmail.com, I'm still going to check it, as Sam sends his e-mail to that one.

Wow, looks like I'm getting a good start to beating June's record...

No comments: