- Get a new, better-paying job with more flexible hours. I may be on the verge of this... wish me luck! This would allow me more time on my Oz projects.
- Finish The Wonders of Oz. This should work out... There are 7 more planned episodes!
- Go to an Oz Convention... if the job-thing works out. We'll see... I'd prefer to go to Winkies. Hmm... Maybe as a late birthday present to myself?
- Re-design and re-launch my Oz website. Already working on it...
- Contribute to The Baum Bugle. Already contributed something, but it's just a news item. (Don't keep your eyes peeled to see what it is... Believe me, if you've been reading this blog entry so far, you already know.)
- Get the Oz screenplay pitched. Oh... yeah...
- Follow up on e-mails better. I usually do this, but there are some I've let slip through. There is a reason for it, though. Someone will e-mail a question, I'll answer, and suddenly I am expected to begin a long correspondence of e-mail. I do correspond with a few people, but these are collaborators: I am working on something with them. I don't mind answering questions, but I can't keep up a pen-pal. (Or key-pal.) By the way, for anyone who has not recieved mail from me, I just did not wish to continue the correspondence like that. It's nothing personal, I just don't do it.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
New Year's Resozlutions
2008 is upon us at last. We are nearing the end of the first decade of the 21st century. And with every year, I intend to make some changes in my life (though... the very personal ones I try to do ALL of the time, not just make a goal to work on in the next year), and some of these affect my involvement in the Oz community...