Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baum's Birthday 2008

Well, today is L. Frank Baum's birthday. If he was somehow still with us today, he'd be 152 years old.

As it is the day that it is, I should blog about something, but the truth is, I have nothing to say today. I got Hungry Tiger Press' new reprint of The Flying Girl yesterday, but have not read it yet (well, I've read the printing in Oz-Story 3 a few times), not given it a thorough looking-over, so I can't really say much about it.

I have done some work on Wonders 10 today, looking good, although it does seem hard to find pictures of Walter Murch when he wasn't quite so old as he is today.

And tomorrow, I'm seeing something that isn't Ozzy, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian with my father and older brother. (Though, they are the two biggest supporters of my Oz projects in my family.)

So, yeah, not much to talk about.

Well, let me share with you this video: I made a video celebrating Baum's 150th birthday in 2006, though I released it much too late for it to coincide with the day. That video is my 10th most watched YouTube video at the moment (I have 64). This remixed version, that I prefer to see, comes in at #47...



EDIT: Well, later on I did do something Ozzy. The exact details I'll leave unclear, just to tease you and aggravate you, but let it suffice to say that I killed a Witch.

No comments: