Monday, June 04, 2007

Wow! Another entry today!

Hey! I'm posting up another blog entry today!

A few weeks ago, Edward Einhorn posted his play "The Boy Who Wanted To Be A Robot" on YouTube. (Part 1, Part 2)

I asked if he might sometime upload "Unauthorized Magic in Oz," his puppet play based on his short story "Unauthorized Magic" in Oz-Story #5. (Hungry Tiger Press is sold out! If you want a copy, drop me a line if you need help looking: dorothyandozma@hotmail.com). He said he planned on putting it up, but wasn't sure of how to get uploadable video from the DVD copy he had of the first performance. I gave him a tip, having ripped video from DVD myself many times. (This can all be seen on the IWOC message board.)

The story is a follow-up to Paradox in Oz and leads up to the events in The Living House of Oz.

Well, anyways, I decided to show this fine story here in my blog. Enjoy!





Oh, and the Introduction to "The Wonders of Oz" has been very warmly recieved. While the reception was not going to even affect my decision to make more videos, it has made me think overtime on how to do the first episode. I've got a pretty good idea. There may be a shot of my hands as L. Frank Baum's in the next video, except I'll have to flip the video: I'm right-handed, Baum was left-handed.

No comments: