Friday, July 27, 2007

It's official... Dorothy & Ozma Productions will be moving

Tonight, I found my new server. It is called 8tt.org.

Why do I think it would serve my purposes? Please forgive what sounds like shoddy advertising, but you get...

  • Use your own domain name
  • 10 GB Disk Space
  • 10 GB Bandwidth
  • FTP Access
  • NO ADS!

I've already registered. The new URL will be http://dorothyozmapro.8tt.org, but I will not be changing any links or reccomending that people change their links until I get a new version of the site set up.

Can't wait to get to work. Now... I should go ahead and get the pictures needed for The Wonders of Oz episode 2 ready... and episode 3...

OH! And speaking of The Wonders of Oz, I have decided to merge the episode about new Oz books after the Famous Forty into the episode about Oz fans.

No comments: