Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yes! The Slippers!

Earlier today, I checked the IWOC Forums and discovered that Aaron Pacentine has started another Oz-related audio show, this one called The History of The Ruby Slippers. In the first episode, Aaron talks to a friend about how the Ruby Slippers made the transition from Baum's Silver Shoes to the red hue they carried on the big screen in 1939.

Aaron's friend does seem to be pretty knowledgeable about this topic, so it seems Aaron has made an excellent choice for a co-host.

In my past blog entries, I have stated I'm not a big fan of how MGM portrayed Baum's characters, but I'll keep an eye on this new series. MGM's movie is still a classic, and also a very good film, and it's still watchable... even though I haven't watched it recently...

Anyways, here is the link to where you can download this: http://www.videosforfamily.com/rubyslippersradio.htm

No comments: